- You must include a brief, third person biography in your cover letter and at the foot of your submission
- Please state whether or not your submission is fiction or nonfiction
- Proofread and edit your work extensively
- Minimum amount of words can be 200, the maximum can be 2,000 (soft word count)
- Submissions must be sent in Microsoft Office .doc or .docx files, NOT PDF
- Please adhere to MLA formatting
- Preferred font is Times New Roman, 12 point size
- We are closed to poetry
- Any submissions sent over our Gmail account will be deleted at once
- Please note: we retain first electronic rights and non-exclusive rights and should be credited thus
--The Giant, Twin Peaks
It's time to return to a place both wonderful and strange. With the arrival of Twin Peaks: The Return over at Showtime this summer, we're starting a special, ongoing series dedicated to David Lynch's subversive television masterpiece.
What we're looking for:
Art (Fan Art, Photographs)
Memories + Anecdotes
Essays and fan fiction should be a minimum of 300 words, and soft maximum of 2,000 words.
Memories + Anecdotes should be between 200-300 words (hard limit).
Art should be sent in either GIF, PNG, or JPEG high resolution file (if possible).
Any questions should be emailed to our Gmail account (chicagoliterati).
We're reopened submissions for our special series, THE DAILY FLASH!
Submissions must be a minimum of 200 words and must not exceed 800 words. We do not take micro-fiction (e.g., "for sale: baby shoes, never worn"). Please follow MLA formatting and proofread your work prior to submitting.
Best of all, THE DAILY FLASH doubles as a tax deductible donation to us! Your $5 donation will help keep us afloat!